Moodle QA non-runners
This test requires a course with groups set up and with a number of participants enrolled in it.
- Log in as a teacher, go to the course and view the list of participants via the Participants link in the navigation drawer/block.
- Click the 'Enrol users' button, select one or more users, then click the 'Enrol selected users' button. (If the site has a very large number of users, when you start typing, if it shows the message 'Too many users (>100) to show', keep typing until some users are displayed.)
- Verify that the selected users are listed as course participants.
- Try viewing a user's enrolment details by clicking the information icon in the status column.
- Verify that the details are displayed in a pop-up window.
- Try editing a user's enrolment by clicking the gear icon in the status column.
- Change the status to suspended and save changes.
- Verify that the user is listed with status 'Suspended'.
- Try editing a different user's enrolment and change the enrolment start date to a date in the future, then save changes.
- Verify that the user is listed with status 'Not current'.
- Try unenrolling a user by clicking the unenrol icon in the status column.
- Confirm that you want to unenrol the user, then verify that the user is no longer listed as a course participant.
- Try editing a user's roles by clicking the pencil icon in the roles column.
- Give the user the role of non-editing teacher then click the save changes icon.
- Verify that the user is listed with the role of non-editing teacher.
- Try editing a user's groups by clicking the pencil icon in the groups column.
- Select one or more groups then click the save changes icon.
- Verify that the selected groups are correctly listed for the user.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-59290 Merge Participants and Enrolled Users