Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 3.5
Fix Version/s: None
- Log in as admin and go to ‘Manage courses and categories’ in the Site administration.
- Click create new course.
- Enter a course full name only (leave out short name).
- Click save and display.
- Check that the form scrolls up and shows the incomplete form field in a warning colour with a warning text.
- Add a course short name.
- Add values for the different form field types.
- Check that labels and form field values align correctly.
- Click on help icons and check that the text displays correctly.
- Try adding some course tags.