1. Login as a student, go to My home and follow the link to one of the activities listed.
2. Check that the nodes in the navigation block are correctly expanded and the navigation trail shows My home > My courses > Features Demo > Course section > Activity.
3. Expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to My courses > Features Demo > Participants > Student name.
4. Check that View profile, Forum posts, Blogs are shown.
5. Expand Forum posts and click on Posts.
6. Check that any posts in the course are displayed and that the navigation trail matches the expanded nodes in the navigation block.
7. Login as a teacher, expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to the participants page in a course.
8. Check that Blogs, Notes, Teacher name are shown.
9. Select a participant then expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to Activity reports > Outline report.
10. Check that the outline report for the student is displayed and that the navigation trail matches the expanded nodes in the navigation block.
11. Login as a manager, expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to Site pages > Tags.
12. Check that the Participants, Blogs, Notes, Tags, Reports, Site news are shown in the navigation block under Site pages.
- will be (partly) resolved by
MDL-27809 Evaluate navigation caching after modinfo changes