- Create a Medium size course (Activities 30, enrolled users 50)
- Navigate to Course administration > Grades and select "Grader report" if not selected.
- Move/scroll around the gradebook and confirm:
- that you can always see the row header and columns
- that the columns and grades line up with the correct user and activity
- that floating headers appear at the 'correct' times:
- The left headers should be visible all time time
- The footer should always be available if it is present
- The header should always be visible
- The various left headers (Overall Average, Controls, and Range if enabled) are always visible
- Turn editing on
- Reconfirm above works.
- Turn editing off
- Edit the preferences, and enable AJAX editing (Grade administration > Setup > Preferences: Grader report)
- Scroll into the middle of the course to ensure that all of the floating headers are visible and floating
- Click into a cell
- Confirm that the cell is replaced with an input field
- Confirm that the floating column header resized to fit the new width
- Inspect the input field and add some more height to the class - e.g.
- Click into another field
- Confirm that the input field is nice and large again
- Confirm that the height of the floating username cell was updated too
- Repeat test with RTL
- Test on all supported browsers. Firefox, chrome, Edge, IE