This test requires a course with an assignment set up and at least 5 students.
- As a teacher, access the assignment and click View all submissions.
- Select a student; click the Edit column and grant them an extension, then save changes. Repeat for a second student and save changes.
- On the View all submissions page, scroll down to Options filter by 'Granted extension'.
- Verify your two students are listed as having extensions granted.
- Change the filter back to 'No filter' and verify all students are now displayed.
- Do the following steps with both Boost and Clean themes
- On the View all submissions page click the Grade button for one of the students with an extension granted.
- From their grading annotation screen, click the filter icon top right (under the user selector) to show the list of filters and tick the Granted extension box.
- Verify that the filter works as expected and only finds two students.
- Switch to the other student with an extension and verify again.
- Clear the filter and verify all students are now available.