Please test in as many browsers as possible and mention in a comment which ones you've used.
- Using any user account, log in and access your calendar
- Add a new user event to a single date in the current month, setting the start time as 8 am.
- Verify that it appears correctly with your chosen day and time.
- Click and drag this event to a different day in the same month.
- Verify that the event now appears on this different day.
- Click to edit the calendar entry to verify the time is still 8 am.
- Repeat the test with an event spanning three days.
- Drag the event from any of the days, verifying they all move correctly togetther and that the display wraps into the next week if the move goes into another week
- Repeat the test with a single event which is repeated over three consecutive weeks.
- Verify that each of the three events can be dragged and dropped separately, behaving as for a single event
- Click to delete an event and verify that you can still delete all three events together.