The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to set up the Google service and enable the Google Drive repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires a course containing an assignment with file upload and a Google Drive account for use during the test.
- Log in as a student, access the course and make submissions for each of the two assignments.
- For each assignment, click the save link and try exporting the data, selecting file download as the portfolio.
- Save each file locally then open them and check that all data has been exported correctly.
- For each assignment, click the save link and try exporting the data, selecting Google Drive as the portfolio.
- Login to your Google Drive account.
- Check that each file has been exported correctly to Google Drive.