- Log in as a teacher (with the capability moodle/community:download allowed) and go to a course (where you have the capability moodle/restore:restorecourse).
- Turn editing on, add a community finder block, then turn editing off.
- Follow the search link in the community block.
- Search for a course to download.
- Check that the search results are the same as when searching Moodle.net directly, with Moodle.net options 'Download' and 'Visit demo', and on your site 'Install' and 'Visit demo'.
- Select a course and click the 'Install' button.
- Check that a message is displayed stating that the backup has been saved in your private files.
- Click yes to restore the course.
- Select appropriate options to merge the backup course into either the course you are in or another course for which you have permission to restore to and then restore the course.
- Check that the course is restored as expected.