This test requires a course in which at least two groups are set up.
Tip: A calendar URL for use in this test may be obtained from https://moodle.org/calendar/export.php
1. Log in to Moodle as a teacher and access the course calendar (via the calendar block or the upcoming events block).
2. Click the button 'Manage subscriptions'.
3. Try importing a calendar by filling in a name e.g. 'Course calendar', calendar URL and selecting 'Course events' then clicking the Add button.
4. Go to your calendar and check that appropriate course events have been added.
5. Go to the Manage subscriptions page again and click the Remove button opposite 'Course calendar'.
6. Go to your calendar again and check that the events have been removed.
7. Try importing another calendar by filling in a name e.g. 'Group calendar', calendar URL and selecting 'Group events' then clicking the Add button.
8. Go to your calendar and check that appropriate group events have been added.
- Testing discovered
MDL-64214 Group field doesn't show the values when I select a Course and Type of Event Group in Import Calendar