This test requires a user account with permissions to add a block to a page, for example a teacher who can add a block to the course page, or a user who can add a block to their Dashboard.
- Log in and go to the course page or Dashboard.
- Turn editing on or start customising the page.
- Add a Logged in user block to the page.
- Verify that the user's picture is displayed in one column and information about the user is displayed in another column.
- Verify when using Boost that picture is circular in shape.
- Verify when using Clean that picture is square in shape.
- From the gear menu for the block, select 'Configure Logged in user block'.
- Try changing some of the visible user information from Yes to No and vice versa, then save changes. For any field set to Yes, make sure that the user's profile includes this information.
- Verify that the block displays with the expected information about the user.