This test requires at least 5 courses and a student who is either enrolled and/or has guest access to them.
Please test in more than one browser and mention in a comment which ones you've used.
- Log in as the student and go to a course.
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Enable "Edit mode" and add the Recently accessed courses block to the left.
- Go to each of the other courses, return to the Dashboard and verify that the Recently accessed courses block displays all the courses in the order they were accessed, with the most recently accessed course on the left.
- Try resizing your browser window and verify that the courses in the Recently accessed courses block resize nicely.
- Verify that you can scroll in the Recently accessed courses block to view all of the courses.
- Verify that a course name and image in the Recently accessed courses block links to the correct course.
- Try starring a course in the Course overview block and verify that a star is also displayed next to the course name in the Recently accessed courses block.
- Try switching to a right-to-left language such as Arabic (ar) or Hebrew (he) and verify that the Recently accessed courses block displays courses with the most recently accessed course on the right.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-63062 Create New "Recently Accessed Courses" Block