Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 3.7
Fix Version/s: None
- Add a language (in Language packs in the Site administration) and check the language dropdown menu.
- Add custom menu items (in Theme settings in the Site administration) and check if rendered well.
- Test the nav drawer button.
- Enable Global search (in Advanced features in the Site administration) and check the Search field (top right of each page).
- Try resizing your browser window and check that the search and custom menu are hidden for smaller window sizes.
- Check that the dropdown user menu (top right) works and all items can be clicked.
- Try Switch role to... (in user menu when logged in as admin or teacher).
- Go to the profile page of another user and try ‘Log in as’ (when logged in as admin) and check that user picture renders well.