This test requires a course with a teacher and student enrolled.
- As the teacher, turn on the editing and from the Add an activity or resource link, select Book.
- Add a book and add two chapters and two sub-chapters, naming them C1 and C2 and SC1 and SC2. (Add random text as content)
- Save the book and log in as a student.
- Verify that you see the chapters and subchapters in the Table of Contents and that you can access their content.
- Log back in as teacher and hide C2 and SC2
- With the editing turned off, verify that as a teacher you see the hidden chapters in the Table of Contents and that you can see their content (greyed out)
- Log in as the student and verify you do NOT see C2 and SC2.
- As the teacher, return to the Book and unhide C2 and SC2
- With the editing turned off, verify as the teacher that you can see C2 and SC2 again.
- Log in as the student and verify that you can see the whole book once more.