This test requires access to a site which is registered. In addition, the setting 'Course sharing on Moodle.net' (in Site administration / Advanced features) should be enabled.
- Log in as a manager, go to a course and click the Share link (either via the gear menu or the Administration block, depending upon your theme).
- Click the button 'Share this course for people to join', then on the following page enter 'Just testing - please approve' in the creator notes, add an image, then click the button at the bottom of the page to share the course.
- Verify that a successful confirmation message is displayed.
- Contact a moodle.net admin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, mention this issue number and ask for the course to be approved.
- After receiving a reply from the moodle.net admin, verify that your course is listed on moodle.net by going to the course, clicking the Share link then clicking 'Check now'.
- Go to a different course, turn editing on and add the Community finder block.
- Click the search link in the block and search for the course that you shared.
- Verify that the information provided in the search results is as previously entered and that the image is displayed.
- Follow the link to the course and verify that it leads to the shared course.
- In the shared course, click the Share link then click the Remove button so that it is no longer shared on moodle.net.