This test requires a quiz activity containing at least 3 questions with all review options for immediately after the attempt ticked.
1. Login as a student and attempt the quiz.
2. Try flagging a question.
3. Check that in the quiz navigation, the flagged question has a little red mark in the corner.
4. Submit all and finish.
5. Review the attempt and check that the question is still flagged.
6. Try flagging another question.
7. As teacher, look at the Grades and Responses reports for the quiz. Verify that you can see which questions are flagged.