This test requires an email address which has a gravatar associated to it.
- Log in as an administrator and enable gravatars in Settings > Site administration > Users > Permissions > User policies.
- Create a new user account or edit an existing account and set the email address to the one with the gravatar associated to it.
- View the profile of the user and check that gravatar image is displayed.
- Log in as the user, edit your profile and upload a new user picture.
- Save changes and check that the gravatar has been replaced with the uploaded picture (may require a page refresh).