- A folder resource.
- Login as a teacher. Navigate to the folder resource and click 'Edit'. Verify that the File manager form element is displayed onscreen.
- Click "Create folder" and verify that folder is created.
- Click folder created above and click "Create folder" again and verify a new folder is created.
- Click folder icon which was last created and click 'Add' and verify that the file picker is launched.
- Select 'Upload a file', choose a file to upload and upload it.
- Click 'Save changes' and verify that the files have been uploaded.
- Edit Folder resource and check "Show subfolders expanded"
- View folder resource and make sure folder view is expanded
- Edit Folder resource and uncheck "Show subfolders expanded"
- View folder resource and make sure folder is collapsed and by clicking you can expand it.
- Download the file to verify that the file link has been created properly.
- Login as a Student and download the file, then verify that the file is correct.