You need to be administrator on a site and a hub.
The site needs to be registered and some courses need to be published.
1. Login as site administrator and access registration page
2. Select unregister from a hub.
3. On the unregistration page, select "all courses must be unregistered", and unregister.
4. The registration page should be displayed and the hub should not appear in the 'Registered on' list.
5. Check that the courses that was published are not listed as published anymore on their publish page
6. Login as hub administrator and access manage sites page
7. Check that the site is not listed
8. Go to manage courses page and check that the site courses are not listed.
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Affects Version/s||Moodle 2.2 [ 10392 ]|
|Affects Version/s||Master copy - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE [ 10423 ]|
|Fix Version/s||Moodle 2.2 [ 10392 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Passed [ 10000 ]|
|Assignee||Nobody [ nobody ]||Ankit Agarwal [ ankit_frenz ]|