- An existing assignment set to use a marking guide with a complete guide defined, and some marking completed.
- The marking guide must include at least two values for Frequently used comments and two criterion, adding up to a total score of 100.
- Unless otherwise specified testing should be performed as a teacher user.
1. Open the marking guide for editing
2. Change the order and text of the frequently used comments on the marking guide
3. Save the marking guide
4. View existing marking records and check that nothing has changed
5. Open the marking guide for editing
6. Change the name of the marking guide
7. Change the description of the marking guide
8. Change the name of a criterion
9. Change the descriptions for students of a criterion
10. Change the descriptions for markers of a criterion
11. Change the maximum mark allowed for both criterion, making sure that the total marks across all criteria still add up to the maximum mark defined for the assignment
12. Save the marking guide
13. Check that a warning has appeared telling you that this marking guide has already been used for marking and that you are presented with two options ('Mark for regrade', 'Do not mark for regrade')
14. Select the option 'Do not mark for regrade'
15. Login as the student who has had a submission marked already
16. Check that the student can see their individual comments and marks related to the marking guide