Tip: A calendar file (.ics) for use in this test may be obtained from https://moodle.org/calendar/export.php
1. Log in to Moodle as an admin and and go to Navigation > Site pages > Calendar.
2. Click the button 'Manage subscriptions'.
3. Try importing a calendar by filling in a name e.g. 'Site calendar', selecting to import from calendar file, uploading a .ics file, selecting 'Site events' then clicking the Add button.
4. Go to your calendar and check that appropriate site level events have been added.
5. Go to the Manage subscriptions page again and click the Remove button opposite 'Site calendar'.
6. Go to your calendar again and check that the events have been removed.
7. Try importing another calendar by filling in a name, selecting to import from calendar file and uploading an invalid file e.g. a .zip file rather than an .ics file.
8. Check that you receive a message explaining that the file cannot be accepted
9. Verify that the calendar is NOT listed as a subscription.