Note (1) This test requires an account set up on https://badgr.io and for the user to have obtained at least one badge and for this badge to be added to a collection and made public. (This should only take a matter of minutes.)
Note (2) This test will not work on a localhost Moodle; it must be online to connect to badgr.io.
- Log in as admin, go to Site administration / Badges / Backpack settings and set the site backpack to https://badgr.io.
- In the user menu (at the upper right), select 'Preferences'.
- Click on 'Backpack settings' under Badges.
- Click on 'Sign in with your Email'.
- Add the email address used with badgr.io and save the changes.
- Select the badge collection you wish to display.
- Verify that in 'My badges from other websites' you now see your badge from Badgr.