This test requires a quiz containing questions with response-specific feedback and General feedback.
1. Login as a teacher, edit the settings for the quiz, making sure it has a close date.
1a. add Overall feedback
1b. set How questions behave to Deferred feedback
1c. set the following Review options:
- 'Immediately after the attempt': tick The attempt and General feedback
- 'Later, while the quiz is still open': tick The attempt and then all the other options.
- After the quiz is closed : : tick The attempt and then all the other options.
2. Login as a student, attempt the quiz and Submit all and finish.
3. Immediately after completing the quiz attempt, on the Review page, check that you can only view your responses and general feedback. Click Finish review.
4. After 2 minutes, review the quiz and check that you can now view the answers to questions, response-specific feedback, scores and overall feedback.
5. Login as the teacher, edit the settings for the quiz, remove all 'Immediately after the attempt' and 'Later, while the quiz is still open' review options and leave all 'After the quiz is closed' options ticked.
6. Set a close date for the quiz in the future.
7. Login as the student and check that you can no longer review any information about your quiz attempt.
8. Check that in "Summary of your previous attempts" the "Review" column is set to "Available..." with the Quiz's closing date.