1. Login as a teacher (with the capability moodle/community:download allowed), turn editing on in the course and add a community block.
2. Follow the search link in the community block.
3. Search for a community course, selecting Mooch as the hub and 'courses I can download'.
4. Check that the search results are the same as when searching http://hub.moodle.org directly.
5. Select a course and click the download button.
6. Check that a message is displayed stating that the backup has been saved in your private files.
7. Click yes to restore the course.
8. Select appropriate options and restore the course.
9. Check that the course is restored as expected.