- Create at least 2 courses with teachers and students and 2 courses with students but without teachers. These 4 courses should start tomorrow or later in the week.
- Assign 'manager' role to 2 different users at system level and enable "Insights generated by prediction models" web notifications for them (Log in as those users > User menu in top right > Preferences > Notification Preferences) [Note: this is part of the Manager role by default]
- Go to 'Analytics settings' in 'Site administration > Analytics' and disable 'Analytics processes execution via command line only'.
- Log in as a manager user and go to 'Analytics models' in the Site administration.
- For 'Courses at risk of not starting' model (formerly called 'No teaching'), select 'Execute scheduled analysis' in the Actions column.
- Scroll down the page listing info and click the continue button.
- For 'Courses at risk of not starting' choose "All predictions" in the Insights column.
- Verify that courses without teachers are listed.
- Mark one of the predictions as 'Not applicable' by selecting its checkbox and clicking the 'Not applicable' button at the top of the list.
- Log in as the other manager user.
- Verify that you have a notification of a new insight.
- Click on the notification then follow the link to the Insights page.
- Verify that you still see the prediction that was marked as 'Not useful' by the manager.
- Click 'View details' icon (magnifying glass) in the Actions column for the first course listed.
- Verify that under 'Prediction details' the time predicted is shown as well as the indicators that led to that prediction
- Select the course from the list and click 'Accept' from the Actions at the top of the display.
- Verify that you end up on the page listing predictions for 'Courses at risk of not starting'.