Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
- A database activity in which several students have added entries.
- Log in as a teacher, go to the database activity and export the entries as a CSV file, leaving 'Include user details' un-ticked.
- Open the CSV file, change the entries and add a new entry then save the file.
- Import the entries via the CSV file.
- Check that all entries are imported as expected, with the teacher shown as author of the entries.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3, this time with 'Include user details' ticked, and changing user details in the CSV file (using user data for existing user accounts).
- Check that all entries are imported as expected, with users shown as authors of entries as specified in the CSV file.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-66496 Option to include author information when importing entries into a database activity