Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.2
Fix Version/s: Moodle 2.2
1. Login as an administrator and tick the 'Link course sections' checkbox in Settings > Site administration > Appearance > Navigation.
2. Browse to a course and check that course sections are shown as links in the navigation block.
3. Click on a course section and check that only the selected course section is displayed on the course page.
4. Expand all the sections and browse to an activity.
5. Check that the course section that the activity is in is shown as a link in the navigation bar.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 with a course in a different format.