This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- A course with one teacher and at least one student
- Please, test it both with Boost and Classic themes
- Please, test it using both Atto and TinyMCE editors
1. Log in as admin and go to Site administration > Plugins > Filters > Manage filters.
2. Check that 'Display H5P' filter is enabled and is listed above 'Convert URLs into links and images' and 'Activity names auto-linking' filters.
3. Click on Settings link of Display H5P filter, and h5p and add this in "Allowed sources":
4. Log out as admin and log in as teacher.
5. Go to the course and create a new 'Page' resource.
6. Add a name to the new Page, and add this to 'Page content' field:
7. Check that the H5P contents of a, b, e, f, g and h are displayed. Check that c and d are not rendering any H5P content.
8. Log out as teacher and log in as a student enrolled in the course.
9. Check that the H5P contents of a, b, e, f, g and h are displayed. Check that c and d are not rendering any H5P content.