Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.2
Fix Version/s: Moodle 2.2
1. Login as an administrator and browse to Settings > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Upload users.
2. Save the following information in a text file and then upload it to the site.
username, password, firstname, lastname, email, course1, group1
jonest, verysecret, Tom, Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, math102, Section 1
reznort, somesecret, Trent, Reznor, email@example.com, math102, Section 3
3. Click the 'Upload users' button then check that the user details are correct in the upload users preview.
4. Click the 'Upload users' button at the bottom of the page.
5. Check that the uploaded users are listed in Settings > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Browse list of users.