This test requires a course in which the group mode is set to visible or separate groups and in which several users are enrolled.
1. Login as a teacher, access a course and follow the groups link in the course administration settings.
2. Create two groups and add users to them.
3. In the overview tab, check that the groups contain the correct users.
4. On the participants page, select each of the groups and check that the group members are correctly listed.
- will be (partly) resolved by
MDL-38945 Automate MDLQA-142 - A teacher can organise students into groups within a course