The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to set up the Google service and enable the Google Drive repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires a course containing a forum activity with posts from at least two students and a Google Drive account for use during the test.
- Log in as a student, and access the forum activity.
- Try exporting one of your forum posts, selecting file download as the portfolio.
- Save the file locally then open it and check that all data has been exported correctly.
- Try exporting another of your forum posts, selecting Google Drive as the portfolio.
- Login to your Google Drive account.
- Check that the file is exported correctly to Google Drive and a new folder is created for all exported files with name in the format portfolio-export-forum-<timestamp> e.g. portfolio-export-forum-1558669163.
- View a forum post made by another student and check that you are unable to export it.