- Log in as an admin and go to 'Manage media players' in the Site administration.
- Make sure that the VideoJS player is enabled and in the VideoJS player settings, 'YouTube videos' is ticked.
- Log in as a student (perhaps in a different browser) and edit a wiki page in HTML format.
- Click the Media icon in the text editor, then enter a YouTube URL e.g. https://youtu.be/WGFccLeDjlI
- Save the wiki page and check that video is correctly displayed in the page.
- Log in as an admin again and go to 'Manage media players'.
- Make sure the YouTube player is enabled.
- In the VideoJS player settings untick 'YouTube videos' and save changes.
- Go to the wiki activity, refresh the page and check that the video is correctly displayed in the page.
- Testing discovered
MDL-68738 YouTube video displayed twice in wiki