- Log in as a student and go to Private files in the user menu.
- Click the add button and upload (or drag and drop) a file.
- Create a folder.
- Move the file into the folder. (Click on file and then change the Path to the new folder created.)
- Zip the folder (Right click on folder and then press zip button)
- Rename the zip file (Right click on zip file, change name of file and click update)
- Click the Save changes button.
- Go to an assignment which allows file uploads, click the 'Add submission' button and choose 'Private files' in the file picker.
- Select the file, then click the 'Save changes' button.
- Check that the file is shown as the assignment submission.