This test assumes that the default text editor Atto is enabled and available. The test requires a computer with a microphone.
Please test in as many browsers as possible from the following list, and mention in a comment which browsers you have used.
(Note that Safari and Edge will likely display a message 'WebRTC not supported'.)
- Log in as a user and go to your profile page.
- Click the 'Edit profile' link.
- In the description field, click the 'Insert audio recording' button.
- Click the 'Start recording' button, say a few words, then click the 'Stop recording' button.
- Try playing the recording back.
- Click the 'Attach recording' button.
- Click the 'Update profile' button.
- Verify that the audio player is correctly displayed on the user's profile page and that the recording may be played back.