- Log in as a user and click the messaging drawer icon.
- Check that a self-conversation is displayed in the Starred section then access it.
- Check the following self-conversation explanation message is displayed below the header 'Personal space. Save draft messages, links, notes etc. to access later.'
- Check the header contains your user full name and 'Online'.
- Check the header doesn't link to the user profile.
- Check the header contains a user menu, with 'Unstar' and 'Delete conversation' options.
- Try writing a message and sending it, then try the 'Delete conversation' option.
- Check that the conversation is deleted as expected.
- Try writing another message and sending it, then try the 'Unstar' option.
- Check that the conversation is now displayed in the Private section.
- Go to the site home page.
- Click the messaging drawer icon again.
- Check that the self-conversation is still displayed in the Private section.
- Try searching for your user full name in the message search box.
- Check that your name is displayed in the Non-contacts section.
- Search for some of the text you sent.
- Check that the self-conversation is displayed in the Messages section.