This test requires the MoodleNet integration to be enabled and activitychooseractivefooter set to MoodleNet in the site administration (as done on the QA testing site) and a MoodleNet profile for use in testing, such as @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in as a teacher, go to a course and turn editing on.
- Click on the 'Add an activity' link then click on the 'or browse for content on MoodleNet' link in the footer.
- Verify that the modal window shows a form where you can enter your MoodleNet profile.
- Enter an invalid profile e.g. qwerty and click 'Save and go'.
- Verify that you get the response 'Please enter a valid MoodleNet profile'.
- Enter a valid MoodleNet profile and click 'Save and go'.
- Once successful (confirmed with a "Looks good!" message and a redirect), go back to your Moodle site.
- Go to your profile page and in the 'User details', verify that your MoodleNet profile is correct.
- has a clone
MDLQA-14800 CLONE - A teacher can set their MoodleNet profile
- is a QA test written for
MDL-67883 A list of issues related to communication between MoodleNet and moodle