This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
Some H5P files attached to help with the testing.
This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- As an admin go to "Content bank" in the navigation block (for classic theme) or drawer (for boost theme).
- Confirm there is an Upload button on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Upload "filltheblanks.h5p" file and 'Save changes'.
- Confirm the H5P content is rendered with no errors.
- Click on 'Content bank' link in the breadcrumbs.
- Confirm the "filltheblanks.h5p" element is shown with text truncated and 'Fill in the blanks' icon.
- Confirm the whole "filltheblanks.h5p" name is shown when you hover the element.
- Click on "filltheblanks.h5p" element.