This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
Some H5P files attached to help with the testing.
- As a teacher go to a course and click on 'Turn editing on'.
- Click on 'Add an activity or resource'
- Select 'H5P' activity.
- Fill required 'Name' field and upload a .h5p file to 'Package file' (some .h5p files attached for testing.
- Set Activity completion to "Show activity complete when conditions are met" and a tick on 'Student must view this activity to complete it'
- 'Save and display'
- Confirm the content is displayed with no errors.
- Log out as teacher and log in as a student enrolled in the course.
- Go to the course.
- Confirm the completion checkbox of the H5P activity is dimmed.
- Access the activity and confirm there is no error.
- Confirm the completion checkbox of the H5P activity is marked as completed.
- has a clone
MDLQA-14782 CLONE - A student can see H5P activity completion status
- is a QA test written for
MDL-67707 Create a new H5P activity