Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires the MoodleNet integration to be enabled in the site administration.
- Go to MoodleNet and click the Browse button.
- Enter pdf into the search box, then from the search results choose a file to import into Moodle.
- There should be a menu (three periods in a row) with the option of "Send to Moodle". Click that.
- Check that you are asked for the Moodle instance to send the resource to. Enter the URL of your Moodle site.
- If necessary log in to your Moodle site as a teacher. You will be presented with a confirmation dialogue. Click confirm.
- Check that you are on a course selection screen.
- Click on a course.
- Confirm that you see a dialogue asking what format the file should be. Select "Create a file resource" and then click "Continue".
- Confirm that the file has been added to the very top section.
- has a clone
MDLQA-14802 CLONE - A teacher can import a PDF file from MoodleNet
- is a QA test written for
MDL-67883 A list of issues related to communication between MoodleNet and moodle