1. As a teacher create a Q and A forum and ask one question.
2. Login as a student and view the forum. Post an answer to the question.
3. Log in as a different student and check that you can see the question but you cannot see the answer made by the first student.
4. Post your own answer to the original question.
5. Wait for the maximum editing time to elapse (normally 30 minutes, though set to 5 minutes on the QA testing site).
6. Check that you can now see the answer made by the first student.