This test requires a site with an OAuth 2 Google service and the Google Drive portfolio and file download portfolio enabled.
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to set up the Google service and enable the Google Drive repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires:
- A course containing a chat activity with at least one saved chat session which everyone can view and for which the role of student has permission to export chat sessions. (This should be enabled from Course administration > Permissions.)
- A Google Drive account for use during the test.
- Log in as a student, and access the chat activity.
- View a past chat session and click the button 'Export to portfolio'.
- Try exporting the data, selecting file download as the portfolio.
- Save the file locally then open it and check that all data has been exported correctly.
- Try exporting the data again and select Google Drive as the portfolio.
- Log in to your Google Drive account.
- Check that the file is exported correctly to Google Drive and a folder is created with name portfolio-export-chat-<timestamp> e.g. portfolio-export-chat-1558669163.