This test requires completion tracking to be enabled by an administrator in Site administration > Advanced features and also enabled in the course settings.
1. Login as a teacher, access a resource and edit the settings.
2. Set the completion tracking to 'Show activity as complete when conditions are met'.
3. Select 'Student must view this activity to complete it'.
4. Login as a student and view the resource.
5. Go back to course page and click on the help icon next to "Your progress" (Above first section of course on right)
6. Ensure that the "Your progress" text is not in front of the help pop-up (you may need to move it)
7. Login as the teacher again, access the course and check that the resource is marked as complete for the student in Reports > Activity completion.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-48283 "Your progress" link when completion is enabled has random z-index