- Log in as admin and access a course.
- Follow the restore link either via the gear menu or the Administration block, depending upon your theme.
- Restore the backup http://tracker.moodle.org/secure/attachment/28271/test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz Don't modify any setting, just use default ones.
- Verify that there is a book resource, with title "Test Book for QA".
- Verify that the book has 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 subchapters (3A & 3B).
- Follow the 'Generate IMS CP' link either via the gear menu or the Administration block, depending upon your theme.
- Verify that a file is automatically downloaded. The file name should match the name of the book activity ("Test Book for QA.zip").
- Unzip the zip file.
- Verify that it contains various directories and an imsmanifest.xml file.
- Go back to the course page and add a resource of type "IMS Content Package".
- Fill the title and description and select the zip file that previously downloaded.
- Click "Save and display".
- Verify that the IMS CP package is shown and it has the same TOC structure as the original book, and each item (chapter) has the same contents as the original book.