This test requires a site with an OAuth 2 Google service configured with a client ID and secret, and the Google Drive portfolio and file download portfolio enabled.
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to set up the Google service and enable the Google Drive portfolio. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
The test also requires:
- A forum activity containing posts from at least two students with at least one attached document.
- A Google Drive account for use in testing
1. Log in as a student, and access the forum activity.
2. Try exporting one of your forum posts, selecting file download as the portfolio.
3. Save the file locally then open it and check that all data has been exported correctly.
4. Try exporting another of your forum posts, selecting Google Drive as the portfolio.
5. Export the attached file to Google Drive.
6. Verify that the attached file is correctly exported to Google Drive. You will need to download the html file to view it properly.
- has a non-specific relationship to
MDL-30195 Export forum discussion without attachments to google docs portfolio