Tip: A calendar file (.ics) for use in this test may be obtained from https://moodle.org/calendar/export.php
1. Log in to Moodle as a student and go to Navigation > Site pages > Calendar.
2. Click the button 'Manage subscriptions'.
3. Try importing a calendar by filling in a name e.g. 'Calendar B', selecting to import from calendar file, uploading a .ics file, then clicking the Add button.
4. Check that Calendar B is listed as a calendar subscription.
5. Go to your calendar and check that appropriate user events have been added via the .ics file.
6. Try editing an event and check that a warning is displayed about changes being lost if the subscription is deleted. Check that your edit is correctly saved.
7. Go to the Manage subscriptions page again and click the Remove button opposite Calendar B.
8. Go to your calendar again and check that all events, including the edited event, have been removed.
Note: This test may be repeated selecting this week, this month, recent and next 60 days as export options for the calendar URL and then checking whether appropriate events are added to the calendar.
- has a non-specific relationship to
MDL-51853 Calendar subscriptions from imported files need to be editable