1. As a teacher in a course, create a glossary called "animals" and add three entries - aardvark, kangaroo and zebra (define as desired)
2. Add the random glossary entry block, selecting the animals glossary.
3. Choose "days before a new entry is chosen - 0"
4. Choose "How a new entry is chosen - alphabetical order"
5. Save the block.
6. On the course page, verify that "aardvark" is displayed in the block.
7. Refresh the page and verify it now displays "kangaroo".
8. Refresh the page and verify it now displays "zebra".