This test requires a course with a forum and for ATTO to be the default editor (in Site administration>Plugins>Text editors>Manage editors)
- Log in to Moodle as a user and navigate to an available forum.
- Click to add a new discussion and verify you see the ATTO editor
- Expand the editor to see all available icons.
- Type 'The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog'.
- Make the sentence bold, centre it and from Insert Character, add a black diamond.
- Use the Clear formatting icon to reset the text.
- Save the forum post and verify your text displays.
- Edit discussion and select text
- Press ctrl+k and confirm link dialogue comes up and allow you to add link.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-49732 Keyboard interaction for hyperlink in Atto (Ctrl+K)