This test requires a course containing at least 3 activities with number grades such as assignment, lesson, quiz or workshop (referred to in this test as activities A, B and C) and several students who have attempted the activities (or for whom grades have been added manually to the gradebook for these activities).
- Log in as a teacher and turn editing on in the course
- Go to activity A and add the Activity results block to the page
- Click the link to configure the block and check that by default, the block will display results from activity A
- Click the 'Save changes' button and check that the block displays the results correctly
- Repeat steps 2 - 4, adding the Activity results block to various different pages in the course and configuring it to display results from activities A, B and C, entering different values for highest and lowest grades to be shown and trying different options for other block settings