- You need a public moodle site which is not registered and should have admin access to test this. https://ngrok.com/ can be used to make a private install public for the purpose of testing registration.
- Go to /admin/index.php and you should see "Your site is not yet registered." somewhere on the page.
- Go to site admin > registration and register your site.
- Once that process is complete return to admin/index.php and the message about not being registered should be gone.
- Go to admin/registration/index.php and unregister.
- Return to admin/index.php and the message about not being registered should be back.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-49164 /admin/index.php contains some registration related code that doesn't appear to ever be executed