This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log in as an admin and go to Site administration > Plugins > Blocks > Manage blocks.
- Enable the YouTube and Flickr blocks.
- In the YouTube block settings, add an API key and save changes.
- Go to the site home and turn editing on.
- Add a Tags block to the page via the 'Add a block' link.
- Click on any tag in the Tags block. (If there are no tags available, add a tag to an item on the site or add a tag to the default collection via 'Manage tags' in the Site administration.)
- On the tag page, add the YouTube and Flickr blocks via the 'Add a block' link. (Note that the YouTube and Flickr blocks may only be added to a tag page.)
- Check that the YouTube block displays videos related to the tag.
- Check that the Flickr block displays images related to the tag.
NOTE: The option to configure the number of photos displayed in the Flickr block might not always work as expected due to an existing problem with the Flickr API.