- assignments created should be of the new assignment module type
- testing should be performed as a teacher user
- Add a new assignment activity - online text submission.
- Set the grading method for the assignment to 'Rubric'
- Save and Display the assignment activity.
- Select 'Define new grading form from scratch'
- Provide a name for the rubric
- Modify the default criterion as required
- Add a second criterion, and fill it out as required
- Change the order of the criterion and Save as draft
- Click the Advanced Grading Link under Settings > Assignment administration, then click 'Edit the current form definition'
- Check that the criterion saved in the right order
- Add level in a criteria and ensure it get saved.
- Click on duplicate icon and ensure new row is created and has the exact same values.
- Save as draft and return to editing the rubric
- Check that the Rubric options saved correctly
- is a QA test written for
MDL-50283 Improve Rubric interface to include the ability to duplicate rows.